About the Artist
Robertson, Seibert & Shearman was a New York lithography firm initially founded as Robertson & Seibert by Alexander Robertson and Henry Seibert and joined by James A Shearman in 1859. They specialized in advertisements and architectural views, including the U.S. Capitol, Mt. Vernon, Nassau Hall at Princeton University, and town views such as one of Saginaw City, Michigan.
In Collection: Advertising Lithographs (View all 150)
U.S. Printing Co. (American, 19th/20th Century)