Duval & Hunter, the partnership between Stephen Duval, son of Peter S. Duval and Thomas Hunter, was active 1869-1874. Duval partnered with Hunter following his father's retirement in 1869. The firm, located at 223 South Fifth Street, continued in the tradition of Duval as general lithographers, especially in the production of chromolithographic parlor prints and membership certificates. Duval & Hunter moved to 716 Filbert Street ca. 1872 and remained at that location until the partnership broke up in 1874. Stephen Duval left the firm, possibly moving to Richmond, Virginia, while Thomas Hunter continued his lithographic career in Philadelphia.