Konštantín Kővári was a Slovak painter.
From 1902 to 1906 he studied at the University for the Education of Professors of Drawing and Geometry in Budapest (Prof. Hegedűs, Edvi-Illés, Székely). In 1907 he received the Nádanyi Prize and a scholarship , which enabled him to stay in the painting colony in Szolnok , and in the same year he completed a short study stay in Paris . He also devoted himself to graphics. He exhibited independently in Košice (1912). He had group exhibitions in Košice (1920, East Slovak Museum ; 1957, East Slovak Gallery ).